About Be Well

Welcome to Be Well with Wels.

Be Well is an expression of who I am and is inspired by my individual journey. I am fortunate to have found my passion early in life and my personality has allowed me to pursue it. I am very much a counselor at heart and thrive helping others overcome life's hurdles. The formation of my coaching philosophy models my belief in the connection of the mind-body-spirit as an individualized yet integrated route to achieving inner balance and optimal wellbeing. Be Well is a fusion of my personal experience, information, tools, resources, and motivations that have inspired me. In turn, I hope to inspire and support you so that you may integrate my footprints into your own journey.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013



Have you gotten lost in the Holiday frenzy? Are you drowning in to-dos? So much to do and so little time… Christmas shopping, Advent Calendar activities, volunteering, cookie exchanges, decorating, holiday festivals, dinner parties, cocktail parties, secret santas, gift exchanges, Christmas letters, and multiple family get together (plus extended and blended families). I think all of us fall victim to losing sight of the true meaning of Christmas. I’ve even heard some say the increased expectations lead them to hate this time of year. 

The good news is YOU are the only one who cares if the cookies don’t get baked, Advent activities go uncompleted, or you forgo the Christmas letters. Most of the pressure we feel is self-induced, we are great at guilting ourselves into doing everything only to then wind up frustrated and resentful at the very tasks we thought we wanted to do. Remember it’s not what We Have To Do ~ It’s What We Get To Do… this is different for each of us. Christmas Day is not D-Day; it’s hard not to get mixed in the whirlwind as we race around preparing for what needs done. 

So what can we do? Spend time searching your heart for what Christmas means to you and your family. What does your ideal family Christmas season look like? Identify those few traditions that mean the most to you and keep in the true spirit of Christmas; say No to the rest.  I promise you will find yourself refreshed, at peace, and able to enjoy the moments of the season instead of racing through the day’s to-do dreading each passing day as Christmas draws near. 

The Christmas season is one to experience, not merely survive!


                                                                                                      Until Next Time ~ Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment