About Be Well

Welcome to Be Well with Wels.

Be Well is an expression of who I am and is inspired by my individual journey. I am fortunate to have found my passion early in life and my personality has allowed me to pursue it. I am very much a counselor at heart and thrive helping others overcome life's hurdles. The formation of my coaching philosophy models my belief in the connection of the mind-body-spirit as an individualized yet integrated route to achieving inner balance and optimal wellbeing. Be Well is a fusion of my personal experience, information, tools, resources, and motivations that have inspired me. In turn, I hope to inspire and support you so that you may integrate my footprints into your own journey.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Week's Notable Words

What moves you? Is it nature, pictures, colors, or maybe sounds? Words move me; They can motivate me, quiet my mind, help me refocus, and sometimes even stop me in my tracks. I'm often inspired by quotes and saying that for one reason or another resonate with me. Here are some notable ones I heard, read, or stumbled upon this week: (Please know none of these are my words and in most cases I am unsure who the author is)


Seneca

"Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but its whats in the middle that counts"  Hope Floats


"Life's problems wouldn't be called hurdles if there wasn't a way to get over them"

"Sometimes it is better to be kind than right, we do not need an intelligent mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens"

"People learn how to treat you based on what you expect from them"








Have a great weekend!

Until Next Time ~ Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment