About Be Well

Welcome to Be Well with Wels.

Be Well is an expression of who I am and is inspired by my individual journey. I am fortunate to have found my passion early in life and my personality has allowed me to pursue it. I am very much a counselor at heart and thrive helping others overcome life's hurdles. The formation of my coaching philosophy models my belief in the connection of the mind-body-spirit as an individualized yet integrated route to achieving inner balance and optimal wellbeing. Be Well is a fusion of my personal experience, information, tools, resources, and motivations that have inspired me. In turn, I hope to inspire and support you so that you may integrate my footprints into your own journey.

Monday, March 31, 2014

March's Notable Words


"If you are suffering from a bad man’s injustrice, forgive him lest there be two bad men" – Saint Augustine

"Ability will help a man get to the top, but it takes character to keep him there" Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn"


"There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate" - Robert Brault

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him" - Leo Aikman


Until Next Time ~ Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment