About Be Well

Welcome to Be Well with Wels.

Be Well is an expression of who I am and is inspired by my individual journey. I am fortunate to have found my passion early in life and my personality has allowed me to pursue it. I am very much a counselor at heart and thrive helping others overcome life's hurdles. The formation of my coaching philosophy models my belief in the connection of the mind-body-spirit as an individualized yet integrated route to achieving inner balance and optimal wellbeing. Be Well is a fusion of my personal experience, information, tools, resources, and motivations that have inspired me. In turn, I hope to inspire and support you so that you may integrate my footprints into your own journey.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hump Day Break

Hump Day!!!! The slow moving but always busy middle of the week! As long we we can make it to Wednesday afternoon, we find ourselves sailing on the downward slide to the weekend! However most Wednesdays seem never ending, are over scheduled, and full of deadline stress. 



So how do you unwind when your middle of the week drags into a seeming never ending flow of to - do lists, deadlines, and important tasks?  We can all benefit from finding 10 minutes to unwind, calm our mind and refocus. Interestingly we often protest these breaks with the argument we don't have time and have too much to do, yet research clearly shows us mental breaks, breathers to help us rejuvenate increase our productivity and overall success. So take a time out, enjoy a breather before hunkering down through the last two work days! 

Until Next Time ~ Be well

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I have a question. And it's related to a possible serious problem of mine.
    As you may know, I tend to keep myself busy with working, helping out family, and possibly thinking about going back to school. And just this morning, I stumbled across a "Thirty One" brochure and thought, "maybe I could make some extra money by selling this stuff."

    My problem, I don't think, is greed...but the fact that I consider piling more things on my already full plate, leaving me little time to RELAX (and believe me - I complain when I don't get to relax).

    Whyyyy do I keep doing this?

    Miss you.

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete